Thursday

Marcelo Gomes

Love & Before, Green & After

Brazilian born photographer, with no formal training ... just a natural eye and vision for the beautiful. He dropped out of a Political Science degree to work at Index Magazine, and bravo I say ... best career decision ever or these may never have seen the light of day. He says he is inspired by colour, and listens to Bowie ... evident in his latest portfolio of works call "Love and Before, Green and After" .... I love them so much, I couldn't decide which ones to put up on the blog. I highly recommend checking out his website. His work has been published in New York Magazine and Urban Outfitters latest lookbook.











xx

1 comment:

  1. cool pictures. i like your blog :)
    come visit ours!

    xo, camilla
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx