Friday

could have done some real bad things, if I wasn't so perfect

The Scare - Could be Bad
This is what I imagine a love child bewtween INXS and the B52's would sound like. The vocals on this track are sexy as hell. Hailing from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, The Scare have been making a name for themselves on the Aus music scene. The group are nominated for a J Award for best video of the year which is to be announced tonight. They have some tough competition in that category though, they are up against Art vs. Science for their clip for Parlez Vous Francais, which is my hot favourite.

Hope you Enjoy this track as much as I do
xx

1 comment:

  1. I missed them in Bris a couple of weeks ago due to gig clashes, devastated. I love this song

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx