Sunday

Sock it to me

There are a lot of haters when it comes to the socks and sandals look. Personally, as long as it doesn't look anything remotely like ..............
THIS!!!!

Then I think there are definitely ways you can work this look .... without looking like your having a mid life crisis. I've put together a little tribute to the fashion houses that I think nailed the look this season. In the lead by far is Burberry who are my definite pick of the bunch.

When attempting this trend, please note ....... it will help greatly if:
1) You aren't wearing Birkenstocks
2) You aren't wearing your dads gym socks
3) Your Chloe Sevigny.

Roll socks and shoes montage.


xx

1 comment:

  1. I like how it looks too! Always with style of course haha
    I know not many people know Howl's moving castle, but they don't realize what they're missing! It's one of my fav movies:)
    The weekend wasn't that boring... but I hadn't much to do, I didn't even have internet in my phone! lol
    xx

    following:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx