Monday

Newsflash

Yes, I am still alive. Yes, it does feel like a million years since I last posted. Due to the fact that, no, uni hasn't finished (until 7:00pm tonight that is), and Yes, at exactly 7:15 I will be sipping on a nice strong beverage. It breaks my heart how time consuming uni is sometimes, its going well and I can't wait to graduate, however I've neglect my bloggy wog. Lucky for my blog, unlike the myriad of plants and other living things Ive attempted to nurture, it can't die. Anyway, back to the point of this post. Ive taken a quick fiver out of my study schedule today for a little update on the Runway Passport front. Because I think you all should know the site has officially gone live, and we are all very excited about it : )

There are lots of amazing fashion exclusives, photoshoots, runway reports and interviews from the wonderful creative team of bloggers and contributers from all around the world! PLUS there is something in it for you! If you register today you can go into the draw to win this amazing pair of Sunglasses from Local Firm (which retail for $200).

www.runwaypassport.com


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx