Thursday

ITS A STYLE OFF



Hey everyone .... So, I had a bit of a head rush Friday night and decided to pull together a last minute entry for the MYER Stylist Competition. The shoot had to take Inspiration from the 80s, 90s or 00s to celebrate 25 years of Miss Shop. I went from house to house raiding my friends wardrobes for inspiration, and naturally had to go with the 80's. I also made a headpiece out of tulle to use. With my beautiful friend Tanja to model, and the lovely Brooke Holm behind the lense, we each skulled a few red bulls and had one epic night of shoot, editing and submitting.

Some called me mad, but the shoot came together so well and my entry is now in the hands of the people ... BEING YOU.Regardless, had a great time pulling this together and hopefully next time I'll get my shit together earlier.

If you are reading this please take ONE MINUTE to vote for my entry (and click the validation email or it doesn't get counted) It is literally that quick and easy.
FOLLOW THIS LINK
VOTE VOTE VOTE

https://www.myer.com.au/missshop/profile.aspx?id=18241

Here are some photos from the shoot ...



(and thats me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx