Tuesday

a post about mustaches


Brilliant? Oui Oui ....

Crazy french mustache's always make me smile, especially crazy french mustache novelty goods. Its Movember very shortly too, and many of my man friends have started donning the fuzz. Seeing as women lack the genetic make up to grow facial hair for the occasion ..... I thought few of these items would come in handy. The gloves are awesome!

Mustaches always remind me of my senior art teacher, who not only styled his facial hair al la Salvidor Dali, but he actually looked freakishly similar. He made art class great. Wasn't the most incredible teacher, never taught us a thing. But he had this "I-had-way-too-much-fun-in-the-seventies" personality, so I couldn't help but like the guy. On the topic of facial hair that brightens my day, my friend and pseudo wife Lauren introduced me to an Adelaide band called The Beards. A band with beards, that sing about beards. Exclusively. Those with a good sense of humour and a love of classic rock must check it out. My favourite lyrics? "If your dad doesn't have a beard, you have two mums ..... two beardless mums" ......... you've been warned.


xx





(teacup: syncopation, pencials: rare bird finds, Gloves: Jack Spade, necklaces: camp comfort -images via pigeontoed)



Check-Ch-Check it out



Some other memorable mustaches ......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx