Monday

Guitar Hero


Karl Lagerfeld is no stranger to a bit of self loving throughout his collections & Why not I say. If I was Karl Lagerfeld I would love myself sick too ..... So yes, I'm very much enjoying these quirky accessories from Spring/Summer 2010

Rock out with your .... Karl out?







Rounded up a few of my favourite looks from the show ......
Lagerfeld Spring/ Summer 2010

The man can do no wrong. Until now I've been a playsuit skeptic, just don't quite get them, and they never seem to look quite right. AND THEN Karl whips out this playsuit and Im converted. The combination just seems to work, its got a safari vibe with the pleats and flared bottom, while the strapless top and oriental tie keep it all very feminine. 

BUT WAIT there's more, its made from RED LEATHER .... badass.


Long live King Karl
xx FR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx