Sunday

Designers meet the street



Camilla and Marc for Portmans is here, and the collection is a total hit in my books. It consists of 8 dresses and 2 jackets with a much more conservative price range then their own collections which is why I love a good collaboration. That and this collection is seriously beautiful and ticks all the boxes for me, its got plaid, its got full skirts, and a sequined MJ blazer to boot. Its a little bit circus, little bit Balmain and all sweet enough for Spring. What's more ... they had a magical launch party-come-high-tea at Lion Gate Lodge in the Botanic Gardens in Sydney. 








Photos Borrowed from: Grazia

I was stoked at finding the following two items inspired by two of my fashion crushes, Nicholas Kirkwood (who I blogged about a few months ago) via Wittner and THE MADDEST pink boyfriend blazer in Portmans which I thought resembled a Matthew Williams one I have stuck to my bedroom wall. Regardless of a spending ban .... it was fun to look.  Oh and P.S. Im so glad Portmans is finally getting it together compared to previous seasons




Portmans VS. Matthew Williamson




OK NOW, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE .........

Wittner VS. Nicholas Kirkwood






Hope everyone had a lovely weekend 

xx FR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx