Saturday

Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2010

Burberry Prorsum has fast become one of my all time favourite labels. One of those labels that I'd be more than happy to dress in exclusively for the rest of my life. It has a Carine Roitfeld element that evokes total power, intellect and sexiness. Further cemented in their current choice of muse, Emma Watson. With Christopher Bailey at the helm this label has only gone from strength to strength in my eyes. If it is even soley for the fact that Burberry is finally free of instant association with retiree's who sport matching outfits to golf days, and since become synoymous with elegance, sophistication and luxury; and its more youthful than ever.

It's another stunning collection for Pre-Fall 2010. Bravo. Also notice clever use of model, who I think looks so much like Emma Watson. View the rest of Burberry Prorsum Pre Fall 2010 collection here

xxx


Photo Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx