Tuesday

Snaps for Brisbane.

I like your hat.

and I like your blog. For those who haven't heard (then you should have and should check it out right away), I like your hat. is a fantastic new blog run by a group of Brisbane folk, who prowl the streets looking to capture the creme de la creme of stylish Brisbane residents. Even in the past 4 years I have lived here, walking up the streets you can really see what a fashion concious hub this city has become, and there is so much great style around. So clearly I am loving that these guys are doing the stalking around the city for me, so I can people watch without having to get out of my pj's. Thanksss guys!!

My beautiful and super stylish friend Erin (who has feature on my blog before, in a few of my shoots) has even made it to the pages of the blog already, bless her cotton socks and docks.

xx





(Above the beautiful Erin)

10 comments:

  1. great pictures, love the blog

    -He approves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fabulous! Thanks so much for following, I will be doing the same :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post lovely.
    The blog love is mutual.

    Say hi to your stunning buddy Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love all the street style shots! I hope you can check out The Fashion Smoke and follow us too, we're following you now :)

    http://thefashionsmoke.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for more Aussie street style! Great blog, thanks for following, I've done the same!

    x Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving it all.

    what a great pair of red flat vintage shoes!

    adore adore

    ReplyDelete
  7. the red vintage shoes look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the red shoes are fantastic...
    why don't you have more readers...the blog is so awesome...

    we are now following..maybe you do the same??

    azurfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx