Friday

leaving on a jet plane

Photobucket

Ok, so its not technically the end of summer, but my summer holidays are about to come to an official and ubrupt end. Ive been home visiting family in probably whats best described as paradise. I've spent the past two months sunbaking, reading and drinking whenever I please .... however, reality is a "you know what" and its time to pack my suitcase and get back to life in the city. Where all that awaits me is house hunting, job hunting & preparing for another huge and final year of uni. Its all very exciting slash daunting. I hope 2010 treats me as well as 2009 did.
Happy new year everyone, and I hope it brings you all the best.
xx


p.s. I have a new obsession with Whitney Port. There is no denying that this girl can throw an outfit together. I think this one would be perfect for my impending flight home. Comfy but not daggy.

1 comment:

Thanks for talking to me. xx