Tuesday

what goes up, must come down.



All in all, not overly impressed with Fendi this season. There were still some honorable mentions throughout the collection & the colour palette was right on key for fall/winter; mustards, royal blues, purples and black. However, as your eyes scan down the models from head to toe ... I found myself suddenly start turning my head a little to one side in a sort of bewildered daze.

When it comes to the shoes, disappointed is an understatement. The shoes at Fendi for Fall 2010 are so very underwhelming and a horrible distraction from the better aspects of the collection. The shoes or should I say rubber-toed/frumpy wellingtons, couldn't be more of a polar opposite of last seasons sexy predecessors. The whole "because of the times" excuse is growing tiring too. What they call "utilitarian" is what I would call plain old boring and hideous design. Flicking through the collection, all I did was found myself humming "U.G.L.Y. you ain't go no alibi, YOU UGLY".


The good.







The Bad.


and the WTF were they thinking?



Photo Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx