Friday

LMFF Roundup - Runway presented by COSMOPOLITAN

So today I was off to Central Pier for the L'Oreal Paris Runway presented by COSMOPOLITAN magazine. It was the first major show I have seen here at LMFF and I think I looked like an excitable young pup who just experienced the beach for the first time. Not to mention I was in the second row, right behind the one lady who most women would turn for, Ruby Rose. She looked incredible as expected, and I couldn't take my eyes off her Romance was born clutch. I managed to focus my attention back to the runway as the show started with an onslaught of Aussie designers hitting the stage. I have so many more photos and illegible notes to trawl through from the show, but here are few to start off with ....

This is Genevieve.
Flirty cut outs and lingerie as outwear provided a provocative and sexy statement from This is Genevieve. Practical for winter? Probably not, but the range had all the hottest colours we are seeing coming through for winter, as well as some great shoulder detailing on the dresses which I am just loving.

Bettina Liano.
Really had it all this season, the range was a stark contrast between ultra feminine boudoir corsetry to shapeless boyfriend blazers. All in muted blues and greys, with the usual dose of Bettina denimy goodness.

Nina Maya.
Sleek, chic and ultra feminine in all aspects of shape, colour and prints used. Heavy accessories broke it up nicely and added some punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx