Tuesday

LMFF Roundup - SNACK TIME


Melbourne is amazing. It is also a maze. I didn't head the many warnings from friends to invest in a pocket map, choosing to rely on my sense of adventure. How hard can navigating around a few inner city streets be? The answer to that I've discovered is ..... BLOODY HARD. I did stop to ask several locals for directions but it seems they too haven't mastered the Melbourne grid (or should I say rabbit warren). So, I ended up eating my words along with some comfort food, as I took refuge at Degani Bakery Cafe to recompose myself. A stroke of serendipity if you ask me. It is a gorgeous little italian place with great ambience, and vantage point for people watching. I wasn't tempted by the array of amazing baked goods on offer, instead opting for a fresh fruit salad .... but im considering going back to try.

Degani Bakery Cafe is located at 550 Bourke Street

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx