Monday

LMFF



I've taken a moment out of my perfectly coordinated victory dance to share some really exciting news. Received confirmation today that I will be blogging live from the runway at L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival for Runway Passport. Which means lots of illegible scribbling, drooling and dodgy amateur photography awaits me over the next week. If this years LMFF campaign is anything to go by, its going to be an amazing week.

Make sure to become a follower of Free Radical or the Runway Passport blog (http://blog.runwaypassport.com) to receive all the latest updates from Melbourne, as I will be blogging away like mad.


The countdown begins ................

xx


4 comments:

  1. such exciting news!!! have fun! take some greats pics and sketches. Make sure to make a post about it too :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS that is amazing news!

    xx

    S.S.DOBBS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! I will definitely be posting away like mad, so make sure you keep an eye out : ) i can't wait to find out what shows i will be at.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats
    i actually would love to do reports on the sydney festivals so was wondering how did you doing this coming about?
    am following
    house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx