Saturday

LMFF Roundup - Target Rocks Red Market (TRRM)

The last day of LMFF bought a little tear to my eye, not only because the end to my fabulous Melbourne adventure was looming, but because it meant that I would soon be back at my desk banging my head against uni text books in frustration. However, all was not doom and gloom, if anything could have bought a smile to my face it was the Target Rocks Red Market extravaganza. Star studded, perfect weather and great affordable fashion.

John Course provided pre-show entertainment, warming up the crowd with a little help from the midday sun, while I got a little jiggy with it in my seat. The fashion rolled out onto the runway styled in the image of the Target logo with some surprisingly fashion forward options. You will be able to find all the latest trends for winter, from ankle boots to riding boots and black blazers to sailor stripes, as well as a great variety of knit wear. Too make it all the more exiting, my girl crush Whitney Port was sitting across from me. She was on stage after the show talking about her love of mixing designer with budget buys, wearing her own Target tee teamed with designer leopard skirt. She was so well spoken and just absolutely stunning. I also got a little giigle, and a slightly larger head, when some Japanese boys approached me for a photo, thinking I was Whitney. I put it down to the new blonde locks and large sunglasses hiding my face. I went along with it nonetheless.

Speaking of stunning ladies, the powers that be sat me alongside the gorgeous and talented melbourne local and stylist Miss Elaine Marshall. We became friends instantly after striking up conversation over our mutual love for Whitney Port and her studded boots (which are from a great boutique called Lion in Love). Also you should all check out Elaines' handy work on her website www.elainemarshall.com.au

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx