Tuesday

LMFF roundup - Nervo Twins


Nervo Twins, Mim and Liv are the LMFF Ambassadors this year, and as such have been whisked back and forth between all the shows, which has resulted in my new favourite sport; "Nervo hunting". Yes, I've been getting my stalker on. Always styled perfectly from head to toe, it was really hard to focus on the models with the pair sitting directly across from me. They are absolutely stunning and didn't stop laughing and smiling the whole time, they seem super down to earth; not to mention the hair envy I had. The crazy pixie crop meets Yahoo Serius do, can only be pulled off by few, not to mention its bleached blonde to boot. If you aren't familiar with the twins, they are Melbourne born girls who have shot to stardom as songwriters on the international music scene. They boast an impressive list of hits including "When Love takes Over" written for Kelly Rowland and are being watched closely by the music industry as stars on the rise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for talking to me. xx