Tuesday

LMFF Roundup - Forever New

Photo Source: Herald Sun

Forever New launched their Winter collection under a blistering Melbourne sun yesterday. Regardless I was still excited by the prospect of a black shagpile coat and Olivia Newton John black body suite, and happily would have swapped my mini shorts for some of their devine lace stockings and knitted dresses. The collection was an eclectic mix of ladylike vintage glamour with rock sensibilities; Think lace, fur, animal prints and heavy denim jackets ... lots of layering and don't go lightly on the accessories. The models glided down the runway to the angelic voice of Julia Stone with an abundance of great winter staples on offer for shoppers. From Chanel inspired chain bags, boyfriend jackets, to classic knitwear. Ohhh and did I mention ANKLE BOOTIES (probably my favourite accessory of all time).


I also went into the Forever New store in Flinders street mall to scope out how the ladies on the floor were wearing the trends. Their store has also been transformed into a parisian inspired visual feast. It feels like you are walking into a giant jewelery box, with giant strands of pearls drapped through the windows and huge vintage mirrors on every wall.


1 comment:

  1. dude!! you rock babe! love it :) can't wait to tell my girls and hearing more from ya! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me. xx